Friday, May 15, 2009

what inspires me

I was humbled by how Jesus can touch every single people He met. From the youngest to the eldest. Looking at myself, why can't I? Last time i thought i can only touch those who is significant to my life...like my family, my close friends, RYC, my church. Then i realize that i'm limiting myself from getting inspired by God's creation, the world & every single things that is in it. When u touch someone elses life, it's because u'r initially inspired to do it. From who? from God. Now, God work thru everything for our own good (ROman 8:28) I was inspired by everything in life. This inspiration i receive every single day. I was inspired by people around me, i was inpired by the tv show that i watch, i was inspired by the shopping malls, by the people in my church, i was inspired by an unkown cat & its kitten who have been living at my porch...every thing. I was inspired by just looking at a garbage bin! Amazing! when we open our eyes & ears, it's impossible to miss God's works & message written all around us. DOn't limit ourselves, have you bible as your "glasses" or "binocular" so that you know what to see.

Leaders should inspired the people he/she lead. We as God's children also should inspired the people around us. "let your light shine before people, so that they can see your good deeds and give honor to your Father in heaven" Matt 5:16. If leaders don't inspire, they expired.

Get inspired today!

No comments:

Post a Comment