Saturday, November 21, 2009

Walking on the water



I was preparing my slides for my preaching this evening at RYC service. Then all of sudden came to my mind the image of Peter walking on the water towards Jesus. (John 6:16-21). This is one of the famous story in the bible. Apparently, not many christians relate this stroy to their life...either they forgot about the story or doesn't see the importance of it. For me, being a musician in this entertainment industry is like walking on the water. Jesus is on it (He rule over the entertainment industry...amen!), and i ask God if i can walk on it...and now, i'm walking on it but i admit, at times i would be anxious about what is happening around me and whether i'll make the next step and reach Jesus. Have u experience the same in your life?


I believe, if Jesus enables me to make the first step on the "water" (i.e. entertainment industry), He will lead me 'til i reach Him..even there's a big storm besides me..or a big creature waiting underneath me...i knew that as long as i have faith and the courage to walk towards Him, I will reach Him...I will end journey.


So friends, whatever it is u'r facing now...make sure...u must be really sure it is Jesus who call u to walk on the water..do you hear Jesus?

1 comment:

  1. i was in that situation regarding where should i continue my study, which course should i take. i get stressed because im afraid that i might choose the wrong decision. i get confused until i cannot make a step. until at one time that i make a decision to choose where should i go because i think that if this is the way that He want me 2 go, He'll open the way for me. i already prepare other way in case He don't want me to go to my first choice. at last, my first choice is not the place for me, He open a big way for my second choice. now i realize that i must walk in faith, believe that He always lead us in every path that we choose. As we counting on Him in each of our steps, He do reveale His power to us(n_n)-vallerie-

    ReplyDelete