Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Inputs

"Jika ada seorang menyangka, bahawa dia mempunyai segala "pengetahuan", maka ia belum juga mencapai pengetahuan, sebagaimana yang harus dicapainya" 1 Korintus 8:2



"and if anyone thinks that he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know." 1 Corinthians 8:2

Everyone should read, leaders should read...even a drummer like me should read. We stop progressing when we stop learning and reading is one of learning process. I would like to thank my dad, Mr. Daniel Raut for he is the one who bring me into this habit of reading. I'm not a bookworm actually...but it's when i heard my dad say "Son, you need to read, leaders must read"...that day is a turning point for me :). Until now, i still enjoy reading. I have books almost everywhere, toilet, my drum room, living room, guest room..everywhere. So i wanna share to all of u what book i've read for the past few years...and God really shaping me becoming who i am today through this book. These books i read as inputs for youth minstry, music ministry, self-motivation, leadership & christianity.
















Well, some books can't upload the images here. ANyway, i read The Battle for A Generation by Ron Hutchcraft, Mentoring by Ir. Eddy Leo, The Power of Influence by John C Maxwell, Mentoring : How to INvest Your Life in Others, The New Worship - Straight Talk on Music and The CHurch by Barry Liesch and many more...

So, read...














No comments:

Post a Comment